Sunday, September 26, 2010

August - John Besh's restaurant in New Orleans


The chef's complimentary appetizer.  It had three layers and all were made with egg including an amazing egg custard.  The bread stick was brioche and it was topped with caviar.  Scrumptious.


The duck confit and duck liver appetizer.  Sublime.....


Amy's soft shell crab.


My redfish court boullion with shrimp and lump crab.  I wanted to lick the bowl but contained myself and used bread instead.

I will write more later.  I can tell you it was quite the tasty treat and I have more New Orleans posts to come.  Right now I am dealing with my father's cancer being very aggressive.  I need to be with my parents at this time and deal.  

1 comment:

  1. Boo Cancer, Yeaaa food. I wonder if when I get finished with the lab band I will start dreaming of all things good tasting??

    ReplyDelete